Dec 14, 2009

Gathering

Okay.Stop at here.

Yat Mun and I decided that the gathering plan will held on 25th December since everyone seems like prefer or maybe think that this is the best day ever had.Somemore 25th will have no problemss come out right ?

If you all wanna change the date again and again,Yat Mun and I won't care about that d.It is because we feel very dissapointed to you guys no matter in attitude or cooperation that you guys show to me and Yat Mun,we feel we are not even like a big family.This is not the attitude that you all as one of a 6K-ian should show it.

Now,I decided quit to be an author for this blog anymore since you all disagree what I did.I will pass to Nicole Chong.

p/s:Yat Mun will post her decision later on herself.
p/s:Sorry for any English grammar mistakes.


With Dissapointed,
Yoong... (Ex-6K)

No comments:

Post a Comment