Dec 11, 2009

Yat Mun's sis here, Yat Kuan. Okay i am not being busybody, just i can't bare you guys keep argue about gathering stuffs. At first, i am envy about you guys because after you guys graduate, you guys still keep in touch with each other and plan gathering so everyone can meet up. Compare to my class that year, who cares about gathering? Some of them just plan gathering among themselves, not everyone are invited, YES i am super jealous that everyone of you get to attend gathering cause I NEVER EVER ATTEND ANY GATHERING SINCE I GRADUATED.

Why u guys can't just appreciate that my sis and Siew Yoong plan this kind of gathering for you guys? If you can't turn up, then its too bad. You can still turn up for another gathering, as long as you guys are still together, as a family. Its very hard for them to plan a gathering that everyone to turn up. Hello? 40 plus students in a class, how can they turn up at the same day? Please understand how they feel, don't think its easy to plan a class gathering.

The movie? Wanna complain the movie? Complain to me, CAUSE I AM THE ONE WHO SUGGEST YOU GUYS TO WATCH PRINCESS AND THE FROG. Not happy? Come, scold me, kill me. You know who you are, bu shuang is it? Go and scold Siew Yoong for what? Is none of her business at all. You fool, i don't care who you are. Please Be understandable. Don't be so childish. You think watch Princess and The Frog is very childish? Oh yeah, teenangers love to watch that movie, if you don't, you are either a small little annoying baby or a very retarded old woman!

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT GATHERING, NO MORE GATHERING FOR YOU GUYS, AS MY SIS SAID.

p/s: if there are mistakes, bare with it. English not that good though.
p/s: If u wanna say i'm busybody, just say, i dont mind. Just being myself is nothing. And i am not helping my sis either. Dont misunderstood. GANG BANG ME AS WELL IF YOU EVER DARE. HAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment